Public Cloud Hosting Solutions
Secure, flexible and scalable. With our comprehensive Public Cloud solutions we’ll ensure your journey is fully architected and supported the best way for your business.
How can our Public Cloud Hosting solutions help your business?
With unparalleled opportunity, our cloud solutions can allow you to harness power like never before and drive your organisation into the future. Operating in a public cloud means you can maximise your IT budget without compromising on scalability, performance and most importantly reliability.
What is the Public Cloud?
A Public Cloud is a third-party service that uses cloud computing to generate resources and infrastructure. Our Public c=Cloud architecture hosts cloud storage, applications, and virtual machines. You can access the Public Cloud to end-users via the internet.
A Public Cloud allows a business to have scalability, connectivity, and resource sharing. Public Cloud solutions are great because they’re cost efficient in that you only pay for what you use.
What are the best features of a Public Cloud?
There are so many features that can make a Public Cloud great for your business which can really meet your needs straight away.
- Provisioning: Cloud computing resources are supplied on demand using Kubernetes-based platforms and infrastructure. You can adjust their usage to maximise resources vs cost.
- Pooling: Resources are adjusted based on your needs giving you full flexibility as and when you require.
- Scalable: Cloud services are scalable to any business. Resources can almost expand and adapt alongside company or project growth.
- Pay-per-use: With cloud services, you only pay for what you use. Meaning you can reduce IT costs and freeing up capital.
- Secure: Whichever operating system your business uses, it probably has a firewall. With the cloud, this can be all the cybersecurity required on your end. This saves you from investing in IT equipment and staff with the necessary skills to set up on-premise cybersecurity.
How do I use Public Clouds?
It’s really easy to get started in using your Public Cloud. Simply choose from our of our package solutions or request a bespoke price if you have more dedicated demands. Providing you have an internet connection, you can access your Cloud anytime anywhere.
What are your Public Cloud Systems Powered by?
Powered by VMware, our enterprise platform is self-healing, self-aware and ensures consistently high levels of service and performance.
What level of support do you offer?
AIT support is available 24/7/365 thanks to our on-site experts who are always readily available. Whether you need expert advice, technical support or account management; rest-assured that your business is in exceptional hands.
We'll migrate your Cloud for FREE!
We believe that moving servers to Advanced IT Services shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why we will move your server for FREE! Just get in touch with our expert team and we’ll create a migration strategy for you so everything runs seamlessly during the migration.
Buy yoru Public Cloud Hosting Solution
If you know what you’re looking for , you can configure your Public Cloud and get online within a few minutes. Public Clouds are perfect for businesses that require security, scalability and high-performance. Our Managed Public Cloud infrastructure has been designed from the ground up so that there is no single point of failure, you can rest assured your service would never be impacted by hardware failure again.
Key benefits of Public Cloud
Which Cloud Solution is right for my Business?
All our Cloud Hosting services are based on fixed transparent pricing which means you’ll be able to manage your budget easily. With various Cloud Hosting solutions at your fingertips; you’ll want to choose the right solution for your Business. Our experts are on hand to discuss your requirements and advise on the best solution for you.
What is a Public Cloud?
Public clouds are the most common type of cloud computing deployment. The cloud resources (like servers and storage) are owned and operated by a third-party cloud service provider and delivered over the Internet. With a public cloud, all hardware, software and other supporting infrastructure are owned and managed by the cloud service provider. Microsoft Azure is an example of a public cloud.
In a public cloud, you share the same hardware, storage and network devices with other organisations or cloud “tenants”, and you access services and manage your account using a web browser. Public cloud deployments are frequently used to provide web-based email, online office applications, storage, and testing and development environments.
What are the advantages of a Public Cloud?
Advantages of public clouds:
- Lower costs – no need to purchase hardware or software, and you pay only for the service you use.
- No maintenance – your service provider provides the maintenance.
- Near-unlimited scalability – on-demand resources are available to meet your business needs.
- High reliability – a vast network of servers ensures against failure.
What is a Private Cloud?
A private cloud consists of cloud computing resources used exclusively by one business or organisation. The private cloud can be physically located at your organisation’s on-site data centre, or it can be hosted by a third-party service provider. But in a private cloud, the services and infrastructure are always maintained on a private network and the hardware and software are dedicated solely to your organisation.
In this way, a private cloud can make it easier for an organisation to customise its resources to meet specific IT requirements. Private clouds are often used by government agencies, financial institutions and any other medium to large-sized organisations with business-critical operations seeking enhanced control over their environment.
What are the advantages of a Private Cloud?
Advantages of a private cloud:
- More flexibility – your organisation can customise its cloud environment to meet specific business needs.
- More control – resources are not shared with others, so higher levels of control and privacy are possible.
- More scalability – private clouds often offer more scalability compared to on-premises infrastructure.
What is a Hybrid Cloud?
A hybrid cloud is a type of cloud computing that combines on-premises infrastructure – or a private cloud – with a public cloud. Hybrid clouds allow data and apps to move between the two environments.
Many organisations choose a hybrid cloud approach due to business imperatives such as meeting regulatory and data sovereignty requirements, taking full advantage of on-premises technology investment or addressing low latency issues.
The hybrid cloud is evolving to include edge workloads as well. Edge computing brings the computing power of the cloud to IoT devices – closer to where the data resides. By moving workloads to the edge, devices spend less time communicating with the cloud, reducing latency and are even able to operate reliably for extended offline periods.
What are the advantages of a Hybrid Cloud?
Advantages of the hybrid cloud:
- Control – your organisation can maintain a private infrastructure for sensitive assets or workloads that require low latency.
- Flexibility – you can take advantage of additional resources in the public cloud when you need them.
- Cost-effectiveness – with the ability to scale to the public cloud, you pay for extra computing power only when needed.
- Ease – transitioning to the cloud doesn’t have to be overwhelming because you can migrate gradually – phasing in workloads over time.